India has always fascinated me by her ancient history, extraordinarily different culture, yoga and an admiring way of life. Her dynamic political history, struggle of her people and her sudden rise like a phoenix has been a catalyst to my curiosity.
I never thought I would write this blog for Indian people considering how much different my faith is and how much different my culture is when compared with them. Nevertheless, I felt, it is very important to stand up and to be vocal when you know something that is very biased, conspired and is being unleashed to cause unrepairable damage. So this blog started with my finding of one such question on internet, specifically on Quora, which was nothing but “How can a Hindu girl convince her parents about her decision to marry a Muslim and convert to Islam?“. This made me feel, time is running out to convey some bitter truth to Hindus in India that I acquired during my service as a PACOM special services intelligence officer.
This is how it goes but before we dig further, some general caution on certain pattern of questions posted on Quora or generic websites:
“Such questions are most often deliberately planted questions by Islamists to promote Hindu woman conversion and to lure them by taking the reader through the process via various channels. Some users have even replied using Hindu names and using converted fake profiles supporting the conversion. Many Hindu women and men are unable to understand the intention behind these acts.”
Curious? Here you’ll find the facts:
Wow! Hinduism and her culture! What once used to be a great, ancient civilization or way of life that taught everyone on this planet about family and what it was like to live in a society with values. Today, unfortunately, their gracious women are on the street asking unknown people for advice on the internet about marrying Muslims and converting to Islam. Looks very strange but it’s not a matter to ignore. Something has gone wrong. In fact, very wrong. I’ll explain how.
Do you remember or have you ever read about what was happening in the world during the 90’s? Do you know the Yasser Arafat Movement? Middle East conflicts? Islamic uprise in South east Asia? or the Bosnian war? Yes, and of course the famous 1992 demolition too.
What exactly happened next? and how is it related to your problem today?
Here you’ll find some of the facts and I’ll show you how it is related:
- Exactly 6 and a half months after the 1992 demolition, prominent Islamic leaders of the world met in Kuala Lumpur (on the 16th of July 1993, National Mosque Complex, Jalan Perdana, Tasik Perdana, KL,) to discuss the next course of action for growing Islam and effectively destroying Hindu culture in the entire Indian subcontinent. They formed a committee of Islamic scholars to identify weak links in Hindu society and Indian culture to come up with a robust plan to conquer India to make her Islamic.
- Islamic committee created solely to form the strategy to conquer India outlined that – “India has been the toughest country in the history to conquer permanently by any ruler. British, Portuguese, and french had tried to break Hindu society of their historic caste system for monarchies gain but still could not achieve sustained control of the land. Their rule was eventually overturned by the continued resistance of the powerful Hindu community. So what do we do next? How to use tried and tested DIVIDE and CONQUER policy and on WHOM? Here is an excerpt translated from the files – “The Indian state is the fundamental obstacle in the formation of an Islamic India. Islam has governed ancient India for one thousand years. Hence in that respect, it is every Muslims religious objective to bring that Islamic land under the flag of Islam, under the rule of Tahweed (the oneness of God)”.
- Since caste or the ancient Varna system did not work well and was not a viable solution, the next best possible strategy was to reach the core of Hinduism. What is that then? Nothing but dividing Hindu Women and Men within their community to create hard differences of opinions in their family and society. History has repeatedly shown us this strategy to destroy a community and in fact an entire civilization.
- This strategy was in fact very easy to achieve as well. How were differences created? Differences were created using various means such as raising pseudo feminism, equality concerns, differences of opinion, targeted ego hurt, and many more tactics (read other blog on this page to understand this tactic better). In fact, most of the issues seriously didn’t exist in Hindu culture and were put into Hinduism with vested interests. I wouldn’t claim Hinduism was free of issues. Issues were there, similar to other faiths, but were not made so prominent for others’ gain. And today, one can see how well Islamists achieved their goal.
- In the 90’s at the height of islamic uprise, religious Muslims hid their women in burqa and yet eyed Hindu women only with the intention of converting them in order to terminate a generation of future Hindus (Those who lived through the 90’s can only understand this). Because of already created differences, most of today’s Hindu women are unable to understand the reality and are falling prey to the Islamist threat so easily. Islamists broke Hindu women’s Integrity and ethics by attacking their core value such as self-esteem. If Hindu women’s bonding was as strongly tied to their community as it was during ancient times they would never have fallen prey so easily today. You know, don’t you? In any community, Women are the ones who build a generation. Men play a part of supporting the generation only. So by effective conversion of Hindu women and by making newborns Muslim, a generation of Hinduism is being terminated successfully. Many gullible helpless Hindu parents have already lost their next generation of Hinduism due to this sly tactic.
- By doing this deception, Islamists are not only changing the demography by decreasing Hindu population, but also they are acquiring one more voice for them from converted women. Converted women instantly oppose her previous community and start destroying their previous faith.
- So, you may ask how did Islamists bring about these differences? How did they promote these false issues in society then? Who are those people who can reach maximum number of people in society and make a larger impact? They are none other than your celebrities, journalists, public figures, actors, scholars etc. with hidden agenda. As I know from history, India has always had traitors and will continue to have in future.
- So, the recommendation was to include and push for more and more of Islamists and propaganda mules in these occupations. Heavy investment of foreign money funded by oil nations was used for this agenda. If India is fighting Demonetization or undeclared money issues today, this is also one of the strong causes. But the government of India cannot publish these facts as it may severely harm diplomatic relationships. Let’s come bit forward to current India from 90s. In current India, you yourself can see the difference in the type of biased news, literature, cinema, and promotions. E.g. a trend now is to show a Muslim boyfriend and Hindu girlfriend to influence young minds.
There were plenty of other recommendations and milestones (e.g., Halal introduction in the Hindu food chain, construction of mosques next to temples to block deity worship, creating stampedes in festivals to kill more and more deities, conversions, sabotage attacks etc. with only the intention of reducing Hindu population) that I can disclose but I think these are enough to address the issue and show how Hindu women are getting detached from their community and how many more are falling prey so easily.
A new age cold war against India started 25 years ago and is still going on.
Read other blogs on this page to know facts and patterns of how Hindu women are being lured successfully.